[thelist] search engine promotion companies

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Wed Mar 7 06:39:54 CST 2001

Hi all,
We are looking to outsource search engine promotion.
Our clients are willing to pay, but we aren't willing to spend the time.
we've looked into a number of companies, some obviously cowboys, others
less so. But we haven't found a reputable company yet.
We need a company that knows what they're talking about.
The service would need to be an ongoing service and monitoring.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these? Recommendations?
I know of selfpromotion.com and such, but we really don't want to do it
ourselves.
Thanks a lot
Peter