[thelist] ASP image database reteval

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:07:54 CST 2001

> I am having tuns of trouble with this code. I am trying to place an image
into a page, the image is being serverd by a database.

I've never actually had to do this myself, but I seem to remember a similar
thread months ago and the thing that stuck in my head was that you
cannot/should not store images in a database. Instead you should have a link
to the image e.g. ".\images\image1.gif". Don't take this as gospel, maybe
one of the ASP gurus can confirm or deny this.

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk