[thelist] site crit: iaslash.org

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 11:35:30 CST 2001

> hey all. i just launched a new site called "iaslash" (http://www.iaslash.org/).
> it's my weblog for information architecture stuff. if anyone has time, would you
> mind testing on your platform/browser and let me know if anything goes wrong?

It looks great in Opera 5.0 and Netscape 4.72 on Linux, except:

1. There's broken link to the T-shirts etc.
2. The moving sidebar doesn't move in Opera when it identifies itself as
Opera (although it's fine if you lie and claim to be MSIE 5). Not really a
big deal.

I've done a couple of screen dumps, if you're interested:

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~ppxsjc1/evolt/iaslash_opera.jpg
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~ppxsjc1/evolt/iaslash_nn4.jpg

[Warning: Big jpgs]

Regards,