[thelist] site crit: iaslash.org

Michael Angeles angeles at lucent.com
Thu Mar 8 14:30:51 CST 2001

i removed the persistent menu for the time being, although it's still available
if you change the page theme. you can only do this if you are a registered user.
i am looking at the source that lance arthur used. looks likes he has no problem
with using it, so i'm going to try to hack that to work with my stuff. -m