[thelist] Critique: www.tryspot.com/tharapita/

Moe Rubenzahl moe at maxim-ic.com
Fri Mar 9 13:00:11 CST 2001

Very nice. My only comment is a concern of whether a visitor will
understand the point of the site at first glance. Perhaps the real
content would make it clear but I could not tell from this sample
page.

For instance, the developer's page says, "tryspot - web development &
design firm located outside of Toronto." That's clear.

By the way, one more little point is that it bothers me some that the
developer's page and your page are so similar. It's a nice look but
disquietingly similar. (Also, you might mention to them they have a
bad link on their home page! Using Navigation pop-up, leave it set to
Home and click Go. Oops.)