[thelist] Critique: www.tryspot.com/tharapita/

Marc Seyon seyon at carib-link.net
Fri Mar 9 15:26:37 CST 2001

Firstly, I agree with the rest, the layout is quite clean and straightforward.

A couple comments though, firstly, could the email address at the bottom of
the page be plain text instead of the image, as are the rest of the headers.

Secondly, the icon-based navigation in the top bar may not be a good idea.
I only figured out two - home and email. I thought "?" was help, and had no
clue about the other two.

Oh, and I just noticed this - shows how bad visibility is. I didn't even
see the (9 new), etc next to the links at left, dark grey on light grey.

Relatedly, I once read that red/blue colour-blind people may have
difficulty reading blue text on a grey background - also applies to links
on left. I can't remember the source of this, but I did ask my brother to
verify it as he's colour blind and he said it does present a problem, since
shades of blue appear greyish.

-m