[thelist] embedded fonts

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Fri Mar 9 20:25:55 CST 2001

Hi I'm new to the list and I have a quandary, I have a new project
developing where the owner has some calligraphy for which they have created
their own font. This being said they wish to display their work exactly as
the print. Will an embedded font perform this task accurately? And do most
browsers support embedded fonts in the same manner? I have the WEFT
application, if it is any help with Netscape unless Netscape uses something
different.
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)