[thelist] ASP Error: Trappable error in external object.

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Mar 12 11:14:59 CST 2001

Have you discovered anything Ryan? This is a generic error that is as
specific as, "Something broke, but I dunno what."

Are you instantiating any COM objects? --Any third party/custom ones? --I've
found this is usually the culprit; an error in a third party or custom COM
object that doesn't have proper error handling/raising in it. Do you have a
development box with debugging capabilities?

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/