[thelist] Creating a Web-Based Mailing list with ASP

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Mar 12 15:17:41 CST 2001

You can use CDONTS, because it writes files to the IIS SMTP Pickup
directory. If you want to spin it up yourself and have some fun(?) along the
way:

http://www.evolt.org/article/N/17/3419/index.html

--if anything, there is a discussion about writing files vs connecting
directly to the SMTP server. CDONTS *does* write files, btw...

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/