[thelist] FORM fields are being passed as URL parameters???

Judith Taylor judi at frognet.net
Mon Mar 12 18:30:42 CST 2001

Hi Dan,

Basically, it's not returning your formfields as URL parameters....what the
error is showing you is the query string with results. What the error is
stating is that it can not find your formfield named ProjectTypeID.

Judith

Dan Slater put into words:
>Hi all,
>
>[snip]
>
>Usually the debug code provided by CF Server says something about FormFields
>- but instead i'm getting this:
>
>Error Occurred While Processing Request
>Error Diagnostic Information An error occurred while evaluating the
>expression:  #FORM.ProjectTypeID# Error near line 7, column 24.   Error
>resolving parameter FORM.PROJECTTYPEID  The specified form field cannot be
>found. This problem is very likely due to the fact that you have misspelled
>the form field name.  The error occurred while processing an element with a
>general identifier of (#FORM.ProjectTypeID#), occupying document position
>(7:23) to (7:42) in the template file
>F:\intranet\clientmanagement\projects\ProjectAddEditViewDelete_Action1.cfm.
>Date/Time: 03/12/01 14:19:32 Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01;
>Windows NT 5.0) Remote Address: 172.16.3.80 HTTP Referer: <removed by me>
>Query String:
>ClientID=22&ProjectTypeID=5&ProjectDescription=Process+Data&Status=0&Purchas
>eOrderNumber=&ProjectTotalBillingEstimate=0.00&EmployeeID=78&ProjectBeginDat
>e=10%2F02%2F2000&ProjectBeginDate=12%2F31%2F2001

Judith Taylor
ICQ: 67460562
Freelance ColdFusion Developer

Freinds don't let friends code before coffee.