[thelist] bizarre inquiry

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Tue Mar 13 01:31:09 CST 2001

If the info sent about system time includes the time zone, you could
theoretically use the time zone info to adjust the server time
accordingly... and also figure out the date for them too... eg: if
servertime+timezone_adjustment=>2400, date=date+1... obviously that
isn't real code. hhe...  just the ideas. :)

hth.

-martin