[thelist] Quasi-OT: Photoshop 6.0.1 Weirdness?

Jesus G. Gorriti Jesus.Gorriti at iconmedialab.es
Wed Mar 14 09:39:34 CST 2001

Funnily enough I couldn't have
Photoshop 6.0, Outlook 2000 and WinAmp running at
the same time (WinAmp stopped and my connection
to the network corrupted).

Now that I have updated it, everything works all
together, as the people at Adobe advised our IT
dept.

And having your Photoshop scratch disk configured to
a different one from the startup is wise.