[thelist] One more time - site check in Windows 2000

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Wed Mar 14 14:15:44 CST 2001

Hello again,
I'm still trying to fix the problem with my site when viewed in Netscape
4.76 in Windows 2000. I don't have that operating system loaded (shame on
me!) so kind of shooting in the dark here.

I had a brainstorm to fill my left border with the same image I am defining
in my class (as opposed to using a spacer gif).

If anyone out there is using Windows 2000 AND Netscape 4.76, could you
please take another look at the following to see if the left border now
shows up?

My eternal thanks!
Janice

http://averra.com/mstest/diy/index_test.htm