[thelist] Survey solution -- URLs?

J J squid_66 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 19:30:52 CST 2001

Looks like a good front end but they limit you on # of
you, but my clients wouldn't really like me using a
service called surveymonkey for their important
survey.  :)

If you want to outsource, I'd have someone like
http://www.jadaproductions.com/

custom build & host one for you.  Or check out
cgi-resources.com and maybe locate a script that works
for the client's needs.

If you are fairly good with ASP and a database backend
(even Access for smaller projects) that may be your
best route.

Looks like it really depends on how complex the survey
is and how many responses you expect.  Also note what
does the collected data look like.  If it's stored in
a database, that survey information can be used over
and over again and reported on in many different ways.