[thelist] flash upgrade

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Mar 16 11:47:21 CST 2001

> Amanda...
>
> Why would you need 4 in order to upgrade from 3 to 5. Doesn't the upgrade
> accept version 3 as a viable upgrade option?

Well, that is what I have been trying to figure out. The problem here is
that I need to reinstall the Flash stuff and without 4 I'm scared to. It's
not that I couldn't buy it eventually, it's that I need it now. Freelancing
is fun.

I'll email Macromedia directly.

- amanda

<tip type="free lawyering" author="amanda">

Saw this one at the SXSW conference this last weekend. NOLO, Law for all --
<http://www.nolo.com/>. Looks really handy with all sorts of info on
trademark and contracts and a pretty decent independent contractor section.

</tip>