[thelist] ani difranco fans? comments?

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Mar 16 19:57:24 CST 2001

At 07:14 PM 3/16/01 -0500, you wrote:

>http://www.righteousbabe.com/
>
>first phase, we had less than 2 weeks, from concept to
>implementation, and as such, there is no shopping cart, and it's
>lacking lots of content... just went live about 2 hours ago...
>
>but for 2 weeks, we're pleased...

Gee, I wonder why? 8-)

I have no clue who ani difranco is -- hell, I'm old, sorry -- but that's
still a cool site. I will probably get used to the colors -- they're not
bad, just not my thing.

Is it just me, or would pictures be nice?

The sliding navigation items at the top are a nice touch. It really sets a
mood.

I'm sure you're using liquid tables, I've been told to start using them
thanks to evolt.org -- but I'm kinda curious about all the white (or green
or orange) space on either side of the actual content -- it's a pretty
broad swatch on my end.

Specs -- 800x600, NN 4.5, 56k (yeah right!) dial-up, Win95.

FWIW,
<tamara />