[thelist] ani difranco fans? comments?

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Fri Mar 16 22:55:05 CST 2001

Hi Aardvark,
I like it.
I have to agree with the consensus that the animations should come up faster
on the inner pages. In fact, I know it's a usability no-no, but rolling-over
the squares to expand them (while the "active" page is already expanded)
would be very clear/nice.

I don't mind the "pukey" background colors, 'cause if you can't use them for
RBR, then where *can* you use them? We're talkin' rock star here; anything
goes.

It seems like there are too many broken links in the Ani section to be live,
but that's probably another client preference...
but all of those links should do something besides sit there, even if it's a
lame "coming soon" thing. That way the user knows it's incomplete, not
broken.

Don't sweat the liquid tables. in this case they would look baaad (in the
bad sense).

The ability to click on the Righteous Babe herself to go home is a design
oportunity that i envy. Well done.

<thought for the day>
Ani sez (approximately):
"Art is why I get up in the morning,
but my definition ends there.
you know it doesn't seem fair
that i'm living for something that I can't even define.
there we are, right there, in the mean time..."
</thought>

Matt