[thelist] Web Design Books or Magazines

Chris Montgomery monty at astutia.com
Sat Mar 17 15:03:32 CST 2001

One of my favorite magazines is Web Techniques:
http://www.webtechniques.com

You may be able to get a free subscription (I did), else you can read back
issues online.

Chris Montgomery             monty at astutia.com

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
AIM: astutiaweb; ICQ: 7381282