[thelist] Web Design Books or Magazines

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Sun Mar 18 01:42:20 CST 2001

Since my I tend to focus more on the design side (as opposed to you back
end junkies :), these are my two favorite magazines:

How Magazine (http://www.howdesign.com/)
Design Graphics Magazine (http://www.designgraphics.com.au/)

As to books:
Web Design WOW! Book
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201886782/qid=984897341/sr=1-1/ref=sc_b_2/106-4642938-7190845)
I love this not so much for the content (its a wee bit outdated), but for
the many great web design examples that I use for ideas and inspiration.

And if you are going into business for yourself, these books I could not do
without:
The Business Side of Creativity by Cameron Foote
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/039373031X/qid%3D984897576/106-4642938-7190845)
Secrets of Successful Web Sites by David Siegel
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1568303823/qid%3D984897671/106-4642938-7190845)

Good Luck!