[thelist] Layers for Layout??

Alastair Murdoch alastair at mtbtuned.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 14:37:47 CST 2001

I'm designing a site for a client and due to their wishing as near to their
paper design as possible, I've have decided to us layers for the layout of
the site.  It look as it should (or as I'd like it to) in IE 5.5 but NS6
leaves a gap at the bottom corner.  It's easier explained if you go to
www.designbyfusion.co.uk/main.htm . I'd appreciate any comments as to why
this gap appears even though the layers been set to the same width as the
graphic??

I'm also quite new to this, so I'd also like comments on whether this is an
acceptable way to lay out a site (I know what it looks like in NS4), I'm
keen to learn how to use things properly rather than how dreamweaver churns
it out.

Contact me off list if necessary..

Alastair