[thelist] Business practices and Anti-Trust

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 18 15:25:13 CST 2001

> From: zac <zac at pixelgeek.com>
>
> > The bad news is that you can't discuss it in forums like this. Under
> > the current laws in the US this is Anti-Trust, which is illegal and
> > carries severe penalties.
>
> This fallacy keeps cropping up and I keep wondering why as its total
> rubbish. Please check your facts before you continue to propagate this
> type of nonsense.

have you got anything to say, definitively, that this is not the case?
 i ask for two reasons... 1) i'd love to discuss some rates and 2) i've
never seen anyone prove this assertion isn't true, but i've had a
couple lawyers tell me that i can't discuss it in forums like this...

if you have any URLs or case law, that would be cool...