[thelist] Layers for Layout??

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at graphicist.com
Sun Mar 18 19:09:54 CST 2001

Hi,

first a general comment... first thing i found myself doing was
clicking on the "enter >>" animation.. might not be so good to have
that unlinked/there ?

okay
well

I'm really not sure why you didn't use tables... sure, it involves
cutting up the images... but at least then you wouldn't have the
browser-compatability headaches...

-martin  (a fan of complex tabling)