[thelist] Problem Forms...

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Mon Mar 19 00:20:20 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>

> Olly,
>
> Yeah, this works fine.
>
> <input name="sp-q" maxlength="800" size="8">&nbsp;<input type="submit"
> value="Go" name="submit">
>
> Not sure what you mean by a work around now though.  Seems fine in NS and
> IE5.5 (PC) here.  Maxlength of 800 is probably over-kill, but I don't
think
> it matters.

If I dont put the CSS in all the browsers render it as a different length
box. Which is an ickle bit annoying. As I said, its only a minor irritation
considering the site layout. Its been enough of a struggle to get the rest
of the layout to look right in NS4...

> HTH,
>
> Michele
>
> P.S.  That site is looking really good.. I like it lots!!  :)

Thanks :-)

Olly
- www.gnarly-bitches.co.uk -