[thelist] form/image button problems

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Mon Mar 19 01:56:26 CST 2001

Hi, Chris --

If I understand what you're asking, this is how I have checked the state of
an image button in the past (using ASP in this case, but the principle is
the same):

if button.x<>"" then
  process form
end if

All you're doing is checking the state of one of the coordinates; you could
use the "y" coord if you want to.

According to the code you've supplied, the button name is getting passed.

you have: 'name="button"'
and: 'button.x=20&button.y=11'

Are those phony names? Does the button name show up in the URL with
coordinates?

hth,
David