[thelist] CF: Tag to insert into body tag

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Mar 19 02:46:06 CST 2001

>  I don't now of any off hand (I assume you've searched
>  the developers Exchange?) but why not build your own?
>  Build a module and pass it a body "type" and then based
>  on that type insert the appropriate body tag. You could
>  use a cfswitch tag to handle it all.

SLAP! (Ow! my forehead!)

Well, that was just a little too obvious wasn't it? Good idea, thanks.

<tip type="Coding">

When your brain begins to fry out on solving a seemingly impossible
problem, take a moment away from your work, think of *nothing*. The
answer will usually appear within a few moments, and will usually be
simpler than you had thought.

</tip>
--

"Ideology is the user interface between our wishes and hard reality"

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com