[thelist] HTML-fueled email

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Mon Mar 19 12:55:51 CST 2001

Hello all,

Is there a specific program that I need to use in order to create email
messages that display HTML instead of text?

I've tried pasting html code (starting with <html> through </html>) into an
email message and making sure my options are set to format HTML - but all I
get is the code in my sample message. I've tried this with messages created
in Outlook and Netscape Messenger.

Seems this should work, but it doesn't. I have searched for answers on the
web, but haven't found the correct combination of search terms to get to
what I am looking for.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
janice