[thelist] [mod_perl/Apache::DBI] undefined symbol:

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Mar 20 10:21:11 CST 2001

At 05:39 AM 3/20/2001, you wrote:
>Did you compile them yourself or did they come from the distribution?
>If they came from the distribution, I'd try compiling them myself.
>Also check things like /etc/ld.so.conf to make sure that it includes
>the path to your shared libraries.  If it doesn't, add them and then
>run ldconfig.

I've compiled Perl, mod_perl, and Apache all myself. ;-)

I looked at the ld.so.conf file - but I don't understand what it does, or
what should be in it. Which shared libraries directories should be in there
for this type of configuration?

---
Anthony Baratta
President