[thelist] [mod_perl/Apache::DBI] undefined symbol:PL_dowarn

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Mar 20 10:23:11 CST 2001

At 06:04 AM 3/20/2001, you wrote:
>Hi Anthony,
>
>I'm sure you've probably tried this already, but I just thought I'd
>mention that you override this with "force install" via CPAN - in case
>it's confused or lying or something :-)

That's probably the understatement of the year. I've been trying to update
the cpan.pm file and it doesn't want to even though it tells me every so
often that a newer one is available. I'm pretty new to updating with cpan,
I'll look into that install switch.

Thanks.

---
Anthony Baratta