[thelist] Sending both HTML and plain text email

Jason Tucker jtucker at enexi.com
Wed Mar 21 13:51:12 CST 2001

Sure that would work but at the company I am currently working for we
send out emails for various companies to our subscribers. Some use HTML
some use TEXT and some don't know the difference between the two. My
question is when a client of our give us 2 creatives, 1 that is a
specifically formatted text and the other is HTML, what should I do
then? They don't want the comment tags around their text creative, that
"ugly" in their eyes. So what's the easiest way?

-Jason
http://abstrakone.com