[thelist] Image Submit Button - Without JS ?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Mar 22 08:25:18 CST 2001

Didn't work, cos I'm an idiot.  <G>   Found the error.  Closing form tag was
before, needed to move it to after.  DUH!!!!

Sorry everyone for the confusion.

Now, I've another question, can I still use this and have multiple forms on
the same page?  IOW, the form name value isn't being passed, does it matter?

TIA,

Michele (wondering why the damn </form> tag wasn't at the end to begin with)

P.S.  Aardvark, having trouble getting to the shopping cart part of the
site, says server not found.