[thelist] Image Submit Button - Without JS ?

Winfried Huslik winfried at huslik.de
Thu Mar 22 09:14:08 CST 2001

It depends on what you're gonna do with it. Your receiving script (PHP,
Perl, etc.) must know what form was sent. This is normally checked by the
value? (or name?) of the submit button (if only one target exists for
multiple forms). The form name is not necessary as long as you know what
to do with the form.

Winfried Huslik