[thelist] phpMyAdmin for dummies...

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Thu Mar 22 11:05:53 CST 2001

Sounds like PHPMyAdmin's config has a normal path like

	c:\php\yada\yada\yada

but it needs the slashes escaped

How exactly you escape things with PHP on Win32 depends
on the PHP app's method of parsing strings :-(   But clearly
the backslashes are being stripped out.

jh (newcomer to PHP so this might be bollocks, but give it a try)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com