[thelist] Frames, menus and Dreamweaver-help needed

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 13:26:53 CST 2001

Apologies in advance if I'm breaking any posting rules-first time
posting to this list!
I'm using Dreamweaver to create a page with frames (and I, for
reasons that I don't have time/room for, pretty much MUST use
frames).  I have a template in the top frame, which has six drop-down
menus in javascript.  The menus are 'disappearing' into the bottom
frame.  Is there any way to manipulate the frames/code so that the
drop-down menus always stay on top of the bottom page?
TIA-

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager
http://www10.ewebcity.com/jnabring