[thelist] Clients up dating their site, no response

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Fri Mar 23 18:07:10 CST 2001

just had atomz in here presenting their publish product.
It's looking like a pretty nice CMS, though simple and still really in
development --- but you need to know they are in the $tens of thousands
price range.. This one (unlike the search) is *not* a freebie, and
they've no plans to make it so.

Sam