[thelist] Adobe and the 3D web

phil phil at xlab.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 11:36:20 CST 2001

Interesting that it is powered by the Viewpoint Media Player which is
already in use by quite a few clients (Nike, Sony etc.).

Does this mean you still need a new plug-in? Is it Viewpoint technology
dressed up in Adobe's clothing? It seems strange there is two plug-ins
needed to view similar technology... It seems to either [a] squeeze
Viewpoint out of the market, or [b] promote the technology using the adobe
name and reputation - I can't decide which...

phil

--

http://www.xlab.co.uk

design | web | music | film | football