[thelist] MAC issue

Jason Tucker jtucker at enexi.com
Mon Mar 26 11:57:45 CST 2001

Had this problem before.. May have something to do with the stacked
Ilayer/Iframes that the new banner advertising places are now using.
Pulling iframes/layers stacked, then have them in a <td> totally screws
stuff up, sometimes in netscape on the mac it wont even render after the
iframe/ilayer...

Hit me up off list if u need any help, we had this problem a few weeks
ago at my shop.

-Jason
http://abstrakone.com