[thelist] stupid OSX questions

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Mon Mar 26 19:04:29 CST 2001

somewhere I think I gathered that OSX is now commercially available.

I just got a new job and was asked what my dream machine would be...
well, I'm going to ask for a Mac, but I'm wondering if I should ask
for OSX or not.  I'm wondering if I will be able to do the
web-designy things I need to do on the new OS... if so, I'd like to
try it.

This is a pretty different OS, right... so will I be screwed when I
want to use Photoshop, BBEdit, Flash, etc?

And do I need to be Unix goddess in order to operate the OS?  Or is
it learnable to the standard Mac-using idiot?

Erika

<tip type="color theory">

 From Adobe.
http://www.adobe.com/support/techguides/color/colortheory/