[thelist] RE: [thelist]Question: IE6 & Outlook 2000

Ron Klegman rklegman at bigfoot.com
Tue Mar 27 16:53:01 CST 2001

Hi Everyone,
	Dunno if this is off topic or not but since it was discussed
I wanted to bring this up.. I tried putting IE6 on my win98se system.
For some reason.. now most of the email I get is blank.. no subject
line and no message. Something was overwritten but I cannot figure out
what.. only after I installed IE6. I've uninstalled IE6, reinstalled
outlook,
reinstalled IE55, and reinstalled win98se opsys.. still the same problem
exists with Outlook.. does anyone else have this problem and does anyone
else have a clue as to what could have been done here? I think I've
tried everything.

Thanks,
Ron

Tip? Can a website written in code on a unix machine.. work on a PC?
OFCOURSE!