[thelist] Privacy Policy Generators

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 07:35:21 CST 2001

> From: "deke " <web at master.gen.in.us>
[...]
> I'm not sure if you are oversimplifying or not.
> The specification (available at p3p.org) is 325KB
> of text.  Be easy to overlook a comma and have
> a policy that MSIE declares to be invalid.

p3p.org brings me to some horrid NBCi page... so instead i just
looked it up myself, and now i do remember seeing it before:

Platform for Privacy Preferences (P3P) Project
http://www.w3.org/P3P/

Make Your Web Site P3P Compliant
How to Create and Publish Your Company's P3P Policy (in 6 Easy
Steps)
http://www.w3.org/P3P/details.html
(and yes, it does link to the generators out there)

can't comment on it for now, gotta go to work, but if the thread's
still running later...