[thelist] Strange page views

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Wed Mar 28 20:39:53 CST 2001

I was asked to view a page for some critique work but upon viewing it both
in Opera 5.02 and IE6 I come up with the top fram and some error in the top
left:
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'AND displayBookAppt = "Y" AND
TRIM(practiceEmail) <> '' ' at line 1
and this error below the frame:
Warning:  Failed opening '../../constants.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in
/home/httpd/html/www.virtuallydental.com/templates/index.php3 on line 29
Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  dbconnect() in
/home/httpd/html/www.virtuallydental.com/templates/index.php3 on line 34
But when the page is viewed in Netscape 4.76 it is fine.  I am an absolute
beginner with SQL and PHP to put it strongly ;)  What am I missing , or
rather what is missing in the page?
Any idea's?
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)