[thelist] 98lite (was IE 6.0 beta)

Jamie Madden jamie at bayou.com
Thu Mar 29 08:30:32 CST 2001

So, who has tried this little gem?  I'm looking at pairing down a machine
using the 98lite Professional available at the same site for multimedia
content creation for my clients.  It's a not a dog machine but it could use
all the help it can get.

><tip type="Get rid of IE">
>Here's a freeware program that will totally uninstall IE version 3 through
>5.5.  You can then install a clean build over it.
>http://www.98lite.net/ieradicator.html
></tip>

 From the desk of Jamie Madden
Alcohol removes inhibitions—like that scared
little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers
and shouted: “Now bring on that damn cat!”

			Eleanor Early