[thelist] CSS Question

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu Mar 29 11:28:35 CST 2001

My first thought would be no.  CSS does have provisions for dotted lines,
though not every browser renders those correctly.

A week or so ago we had a discussion about Vector Graphics Standards
(acronym anyone).  Though not mainstream, you might find a solution down
that road some time in the future.

-joshua