[thelist] Form submission button as text link

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Thu Mar 29 11:45:55 CST 2001

What is it with PWC anyway?  Do they also have a
Jesus H Christ?  >:-)

> Something like (doing this from rusty memory):
> or *slightly* more compatibly:
> or put the submit in a function & do normal validation.

Ah, screw it.  I'll use pictures.  Fangs anyway.

<tip type="Hotmail-type systems">
If you don't mind spending a LOT of time messing
around with their fugly default templates, check
out NetWin's offering of DMail and its accompanying
webmail clients.

Industrial-strength webmail, unlimited user license,
free (if basic) listserver and (spit) WAP mail
support - yours for $695.  Free plugins also available
to retrieve by IMAP and - my favourite - pick
up a list of usernames and passwords from a
previously-existing MySQL or other database.

<Fastshow>Niiiice.</Fastshow>

</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com