[thelist] Cold Fusion?

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Thu Mar 29 12:45:35 CST 2001

While we're on this topic...
Does the "single-user" liscense mean that I cannot test from other machines
on my local network? I develop on a Mac and have a CF Professional 4.5 demo
on my windows tester. I'm trying to figure out if I can just buy Studio and
still fully test/browse CF pages from my Mac, or if I have to buy CF Prof.

Anyone know the simple answer?
thanks
matt