[thelist] Cold Fusion?

Ron Thigpen rthigpen at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 13:16:40 CST 2001

you can test from another machine, but just one other machine.  it's not so much a
simultaneous request thing, as an IP/DNS-name thing.  after you start up the single
IP version of CF-server, the IP-address of the first request to hit it becomes The
Single IP.  Requests from other addresses will generate an error page.  To change
The Single IP, just restart the server and hit it from a different node.

--rt