[thelist] Slowing Down a Connection (no tit[s] here)

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Thu Mar 29 15:20:26 CST 2001

that was a typo. apologies.

<tip author="matt newell" subject="dreamweaver 4.0">

the file checkout system for 4.0 has been updated and improved (along with
th rest of the functionality) to show who (by name/email) has a file
checkedout, or who checked it out last.

kinda nifty for smaller projects and teams that dont require the use of a
full blown cms.

</tip>

	.. matt

	.. www.sweetillusions.org
	.. matt at sweetillusions.org

	.. in our madness evermore we rave - chaucer