[thelist] re:transfering a domain

Lisa Frost lisa at koolfish.com
Thu Mar 29 23:46:06 CST 2001

Hi,
Just catching up with the digest.

Rudy wrote:
"offlist responses are preferred, so as not to clutter the list with this
newbie stuff"

These were interesting questions asked by Rudy and I understand why he asked
for answers to be sent off list to save non-newbies having to read through
probably what they already know. But there are quite a few of us to whom
this information would have been really good to know. I am a lurker who
reads the digest everyday. I lurk because I can very rarely answer a
question but I gleam tons of information from just reading the posts. I am
sure there are others like me. Rudy's questions were of a general nature and
not just specific to him. In future could we have these general topics
posted on the digest?
Lisa.