[thelist] Need help, random connection problems, no pattern

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Mar 30 13:18:42 CST 2001

OK guys, need some serious help.

Our hoster is having CF issues and I'm trying to help them debug the
problem.  Only impediment is that I can't find a pattern to the problem.

If you could, and *please* *please* *please* respond offlist (no sense
cluttering up the list with this), visit http://www.blackamericaweb.com and
tell me if you get a ColdFusion error.  If you do get one or not, e-mail me
offlist (ben_dyer at imaginuity.com) and let me know if you got the error and
what browsers/platforms/etc. you're using.

I've checked every machine in the office and can't find a discernable
pattern for the life of me.

If you could help me out in this way, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks so much!

--Ben

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer