[thelist] DSN/DSN-Less & Cold Fusion/ASP Hosting

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sat Mar 31 23:41:44 CST 2001

If gina is looking for 'commercial' hosting, her m.e.o account isn't the
place for that probably.. I've had a couple(5) people ask me if they
could host their sites at their members.evolt.org account, and I've
sadly had to say no.. The time it would take to administrate a full
blown hosting service would extend beyond what we're trying to do with
members.evolt.org

Gina, if you want a place to test out your site in a nice development
enviornment, the members.evolt.org space is great(in fact i think you
already have an account..but maybe i'm wrong.. :)

Anyways :)

.djc.