[thelist] cfmail (was: Formatting tips)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sat Mar 31 23:45:39 CST 2001

I would say anything over 50 emails in a batch constitutes 'large
quantites'... CFMAIL is notorious for its less than good handling of
large amounts of mail.

A better solution that I've found is to use CFFILE to write the messages
directly to the MTA's(mail transfer agent, sendmail, postfix, exchange)
queue. I'm just finishing up a rather long assed article on the
evolt.org site about this exact subject.. It deals with CF and sending
out large amounts of email..
stay tuned, it will hit this next week :)

.djc.